M3 PR Projects of 2015January, 2016
2015 was an extensive year for the M3 team when it comes to big projects, new clients, interesting challenges, attractive media events, professional social media performance, engaging online positioning. The various departments within the Group decided to recall the top projects of the year, and to select and depict the top of them in order to set the good start and high standards for the New Year of great adventures.
Top 15 projects of the PR, Social Media, Graphic Design and Web teams prove the rule: The Better You Are, The Better You Must Try To Become.
Here is the first list - the Top 15 PR Projects of 2015:
- United Bulgarian Bank – Opera in the Park and branding of Apolonia Festival of Arts;
- The Yogurt Festival in Momchilovtsi and Miss Rhodopes beauty pageant;
- Official opening of the new building of Hörmann Bulgaria;
- Huawei P8 launch and presentation of the Classroom of the Future in collaboration with 74 Secondary School in Sofia;
- H2Obicham hydration campaign and visit to the factory of Devin JSC;
- The Letter C campaign bringing awareness to Hepatitis C disease including visit to the National Assembly, media event and song presentation with the exclusive participation of the rock legend John Lawton and concert in the South Park in Sofia;
- Opening of totally 6 new Billa supermarkets all over Bulgaria, 5 of which within one week, and visit to the Billa Gardens;
- L'Oreal and UNESCO's Fifth For Women in Science contest and ceremony;
- Mega Mall Sofia turns 1 year marked by various activations, lucky draws, concerts of Krisia and Vrabchetata, Krisko and Maria Ilieva;
- Launch of Danone Activia brand new tastes and remarkable fashion show of the Exceptional with Activia collection designed by Zhana Zhekova;
- Swiss company with Bulgarian IT know-how pCloud's Crypto Challenge and second birthday party;
- Westinghouse and BBLF's Energy Security and Affordability Through Energy Diversity discussion;
- Razvitie IX National Literature Contest;
- Presentation of the campaign of Accor – Novotel, ibis and ECPAT Bulgaria against children exploitation in tourism;
- Total E&P Bulgaria - official presentation of the Khan Asparuh oil and gas exploration campaign and Open Days in the cities of Varna and Burgas.
For more photos and further information, you can check the album on our Facebook page!
More to follow. Stay tuned!